This Quality Analyst Intern position will support PSV Clinical Quality Director who is responsible for designing, conducting and documenting analysis for clinical projects and assignments on a variety of quality, risk management, and patient safety initiatives; The Director provides data analysis, recommendations and summaries to aide decision makers in strategic analysis and planning, problem solving, and compliance monitoring and is responsible for creating database and analytics reports, dashboards and scorecards to track, trend, and highlight statistical significance of quality, operational and other analytical outcomes.
• Collect and collate appropriate data for usage in dashboards.
• Ensure the integrity and quality of data, being vigilant in the data preparation and analysis process.
• Accurately derive variables from original information or data.
• Analyze data with standard methods, interpret the results, and present summaries of data analyses and results.
• Be sensitive to project deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications Required
• Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in a Healthcare-related field.
• Demonstrated computer literacy and knowledge of information systems and comparative data bases.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Familiar with the concept of tabulation and graphic representation of the data: capable of using basic or advance tools (e.g. EXCEL, Minitab, SAS, R, etc.) to produce tables and plots (e.g. histogram, bar plot, trend chart, etc.).
• Well-developed, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand and interpret clinical data.
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Good time management and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Ability to execute both actively and proactively and in a timely manner.
• Strong analytical skills with good judgement making capabilities.
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in parallel on multiple projects.