Request processed Successfully
An error occurred while processing your Request
Guest Services Coordinator
Guest Services Coordinator
SpiriTrust Lutheran is now hiring a Guest Services Coordinator, FT Day, The Village at Sprenkle Drive
For the third consecutive year, we have been certified as a Great Place to Work! 2020-2021
We provide residential living, assisted living, personal care, memory support and nursing and rehabilitation services in six senior living communities; home care, in-home support, palliative care and hospice services; an innovative program for clinically frail adults aged 55 and older in need of nursing home level-of-care; counseling services; financial education and coaching; domestic abuse solutions; services for the deaf and hard of hearing; volunteer income tax assistance; and an array of volunteer programs.
At SpiriTrust Lutheran®, our employees are a highly valued resource. Their dedication, skill and commitment enable us to provide excellent service and care within our continuing care retirement communities, community outreach programs and home care services.
We offer: Competitive salaries Comprehensive benefits package Education assistance Career advancement/professional growth Friendly, team-oriented environment If you are ready to join us for a rewarding career.
Education/Training:High school diploma or equivalent; B.S. or B.A. degree in a related field of study preferred.
Skill(s):Speak and understand English; proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; excellent interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient presentation skills; moderate PC skills; working knowledge of admission and discharge procedures; working knowledge of federal and state regulations related to the admissions process; valid driver's license.
Experience:A minimum of one (1) year’s experience in related positions normally required.
General Responsibilities of Guest Services Coordinator (Admissions)
Responsible for managing the admissions process for new residents in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations and LSS procedures, and standards; coordinating work within the community; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
- Supports the mission and values of SpiriTrust Lutheran which is: SpiriTrust Lutheran, witnessing to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, provides exceptional health, human, and senior living services by supporting persons in achieving an optimal quality of life.
- Interacts with residents, clients, staff, and the general public in ways that demonstrate the agency’s commitment to courtesy, service, and hospitality befitting a church related organization.
- Manages the admission process for new residents in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and LSS procedures and standards as follows:
- Oversees the receipt and processing of all inquiries and applications including the initial interview and tour.
- Provides information concerning the admissions process to the public; conducts interviews with residents and/or families to gather pertinent information for application and admission.
- Obtains verification of prospective residents' financial and medical status.
- Initiates all correspondence concerning the receipt of applications for admission.
- Completes admission paperwork with the resident/responsible party prior to or at the time of admission and coordinates and disseminates relevant information to all staff regarding admission.
- Communicates information regarding Medical Assistance to potential residents and their families; refers families to accounting personnel as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records of beds available, daily census information, and other necessary information as required.
- Manages the external marketing process for the skilled care center to assure census development and maintenance.
- Actively markets and promotes the skilled care center within the greater community.
- Plans and conducts events specifically designed to attract prospective residents.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with referral sources.
- Represents the center as a member of local community organizations as directed.
- Accurately records days worked or not worked via the timekeeping system.
- Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the community in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Abides by the current laws and organizational standards and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
- Identifies, prevents, and reports actual or suspected abuse, neglect, exploitation, and improper use of chemical and physical restraints, in accordance with standards.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all Agency standards, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and compliance with all regulatory requirements, i.e., HIPAA, OSHA, etc.
- Abides by and supports the organization’s code of conduct by exhibiting behavior that is set forth in the code of conduct. Performs duties in accordance with the code of conduct and completes annual compliance training.
- Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to inquiries or requests from customers, potential customers and their families, other personnel, etc., within given timeframes and within established standards.
- Completes educational requirements as mandated by state and federal agencies and to maintain competencies.